LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

KTHX AGAN JERRY YOU IS WOT SAVD ME FROM KILEN P

PeEPOL I DONT THiNK the PEPLE WOT IS WACHNG THIS CAR@22N GER IT.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Oh Fuck

I liked the first one but this one was a million times better even in spite of that. Goofy made this one. The sad fact is, it's just so fucking realistic.

Okie Dokie, See ya later Mick.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

son of a Bitch. That was fantastic.

Perfect. I can almost touch the Saturday Morning Watchmen trapper keeper and lunchbox. All the action figures have unnecessary neon colored bazooka weapons. All of the dysfunction has been twisted away into pizza eating and friendship lessons. after season 3, the focus shifted into plots that centered around Adrian's pet, effectively destroying the show for all of it's original viewers to draw in a younger crowd. There was a special episode about pollution that nearly tore the team apart. Dr. Manhattan had a neon blue cooler drink that came in a giant can.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Beautiful Childhood

Short and sweet and fantastic.

Canabalt Canabalt

Still my favorite

Simple and beautiful. It took me (sadly) this long to even get a score over 6,000. unfortunately sometimes the button does not react, but that's not the main reason it's difficult, the main difficulty is the game itself.

Aether Aether

Music

I recognize the bass-line from the yellow planet, but I don't yet remember what it's from. you should credit it (even though it's your own recording)