LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

KTHX AGAN JERRY YOU IS WOT SAVD ME FROM KILEN P

PeEPOL I DONT THiNK the PEPLE WOT IS WACHNG THIS CAR@22N GER IT.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Oh Fuck

I liked the first one but this one was a million times better even in spite of that. Goofy made this one. The sad fact is, it's just so fucking realistic.

Okie Dokie, See ya later Mick.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

son of a Bitch. That was fantastic.

Perfect. I can almost touch the Saturday Morning Watchmen trapper keeper and lunchbox. All the action figures have unnecessary neon colored bazooka weapons. All of the dysfunction has been twisted away into pizza eating and friendship lessons. after season 3, the focus shifted into plots that centered around Adrian's pet, effectively destroying the show for all of it's original viewers to draw in a younger crowd. There was a special episode about pollution that nearly tore the team apart. Dr. Manhattan had a neon blue cooler drink that came in a giant can.

Perpetual Workday Perpetual Workday

It was More Like Blue

than it should have been. It took most of it's sense of humor, animation style, vocal style, plot, character ideas, music choice and even opening style from More like Blue to the point where if you had made the characters Green, I would have thought it was a parody. Some of the bits were good but the timing was too slow for the jokes to really catch, so all i was left with was the plagiarism.

rockymike responds:

Good Call! I'm surprised there hasn't been more reviews like this.

Really the only things that were intentionally modeled after MLB was the style and the opening scene. The rest is all me.

I debated for a long time whether or not to use that style, but there hasn't been an MLB in over two years. It's my favorite series on here and if Gobi's not going to get around to making more then it doesn't really matter anyways.

Thanks for the review though!

Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10 Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10

What test would the Pinion Rat be labeled as?

I haven't watched this series in a while but I really liked catching up with it for a minute today. as soon as the thing with the pipes happened I knew the pinion guy was going to show up and I started laughing my ass off.

The relaxing music gag was pretty damn great too.

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

I'm so glad you turned this into a series, even so long after the first. This may be the weakest entry, but that's not saying much, it's still pretty funny and the characters are building a nice familiarity

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks, still 3 more to come!

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

Hit it

This was pretty brilliantly done. It went back to the older method of animation, instead of a few key frames doing all the work, and that looked fantastic. The 70's look to the character designs and coloration was brilliant and went perfectly with the feel of the song. Everything about this was well thought out and fantastic.

except depicting Rock as a fat hairy ugly woman with sagging breasts. fuck that.

Blackhead Blackhead

Explained:

There were many old cartoons that were very much like this, my friend Steve is a bit of an expert on them, and this is a good parody of them. I doubt the creator is actually a racist himself.

as for blockhead, it is like blockhead in the advanced level of character stupidity, the opening jpg scene, and especially how blockhead's conscience has always seemed like a bit of a Carl knockoff.

deal, it was pretty smart.

In My Dreams In My Dreams

It was kind of well made

And I liked it, but I was bothered that it really seemed to take too much style from Brackenwood cartoons. how the character moved was stylized the same way, and so was the world around him.

otherwise nice job, but something longer and more your own would be good

ShoBizNewsyNews #36 ShoBizNewsyNews #36

A Different day

Usually I blast the hell out of SNN, because usually there's nothing funny about it at all.

I'm glad I can finally show that I'm not just a hateful son of a bitch with a grudge, this one had some good humour.

Everything before the Jack Palance gag was pretty clever

Everything after was typical bland SNN, but the first half makes up for it. Fed-Ex.

I hope you continue to become more clever about these.